Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.583 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,859 (20,350 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)