Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,054 (94,947 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)