Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.010 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,130 (﷼ 7,810) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)