Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.086 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,489 (﷼ 7,568) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)