Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.747 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,931 (﷼ 11,572) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)