Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,041 (3,802,172 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)