Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01609 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,691 (3,336,782 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)