Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17883 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,870 (Shilling547,270) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)