Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18142 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,564 (Shilling388,947) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)