Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17276 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,339 (Shilling366,623) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)