Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19351 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,924 (Shilling92,627) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)