Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18846 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,321 (Shilling304,155) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)