Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17045 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,930 (Shilling416,131) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (38 minutes ago)