Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16761 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,915 (¥518,568) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)