Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15870 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,468 (¥538,552) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)