Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27700 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,622 (₨200,802) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)