Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28475 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 75,136 (₨263,863) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)