Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29081 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,760 (₨57,632) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)