Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28550 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,066 (₨241,911) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)