Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19080 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,734 (¥171,564) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)