Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18256 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,667 (¥255,635) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)