Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17490 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 145,474 (¥831,746) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)