Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27878 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,058 (₨158,039) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)