Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30286 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,380 (₨37,575) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)