Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16220 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,548 (¥422,603) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)