Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.108 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,367 (21,042 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)