Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.921 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 79,315 (41,289 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)