Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.005 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,812 (34,812 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)