Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31523 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,261 (₨38,897) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)