Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29872 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,479 (₨51,817) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (34 minutes ago)