Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.068 MXN / FJD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,074 (10,485 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)