Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03654 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 184% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,928 (2,871,540 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)