Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03525 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 152% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,409 (1,118,097 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (31 minutes ago)