Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03176 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 147% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 138,202 (4,351,866 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (44 minutes ago)