Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28696 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 66,644 (₨232,239) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)