Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,772 (47,849₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (41 minutes ago)