Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,430 (47,806₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)