Cost of living comparison between Mykolayiv, Ukraine and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.721 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,902 (12,346₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)