Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00847 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,266 (1,684,159 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)