Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00919 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,033 (2,506,112 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)