Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00794 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,998 (7,425,942 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)