Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28550 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,481 (₨176,813) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)