Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,235 (₨60,643) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)