Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28746 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,319 (₨178,525) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)