Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,612 ($866) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)