Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.489 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,283 ($3,531) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (29 minutes ago)