Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,248 ($4,093) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)