Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.958 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,934 (﷼ 1,735) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)