Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16046 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,544 (₨389,777) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)