Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,450 (€862) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)