Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.303 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,637 (€3,526) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)