Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,982 (€3,841) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)