Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,653 (€4,666) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)