Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,248 (€1,041) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)