Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,745 (€5,492) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)