Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.210 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 138,100 (€5,950) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)