Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,240 (€4,272) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)