Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17688 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 78,182 (₨442,009) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)