Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16944 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,987 (₨324,529) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)