Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.273 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,917 (RM4,193) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)