Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.644 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 184,745 ($10,471) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)