Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01584 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,474 (3,376,261 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)