Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01512 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,344 (5,115,686 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)