Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.760 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,365 (1,242KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)