Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.670 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,032 (3,516KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)