Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.470 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,381 (1,565KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)