Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.227 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,832 (4,075KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)