Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03993 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,209 (1,858,672 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (39 minutes ago)