Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04154 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,396 (2,392,813 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)