Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04269 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,336 (382,673 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (37 minutes ago)