Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.901 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,036 (2,665 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)