Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,250 (1,072 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (43 minutes ago)