Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,808 (3,820 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (31 minutes ago)