Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.610 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,327 (2,328 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (34 minutes ago)