Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.213 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,037 (C$1,449) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)