Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.571 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,512 (C$6,006) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)