Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.452 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,307 (C$1,781) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)