Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.067 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 103% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,983 (€5,981) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)