Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 118% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,131 (€3,740) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)