Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,055 (€1,221) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)