Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.382 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,256 (R$ 7,480) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)