Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,504 (R$ 2,266) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)