Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,883 (R$ 12,036) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)