Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.322 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,672 (R$ 8,394) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)