Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.163 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,793 ($b5,942) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)