Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia vs Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.939 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,179 ($b10,949) in Montero.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)