Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00714 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,898 (COL$7,124,152) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)