Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,082 (COL$3,266,048) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)