Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,254 (COL$9,550,403) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)