Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,603 (COL$9,885,532) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)