Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14923 MXN / JMD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,024 (J$120,781) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)