Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,508 (€919) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (40 minutes ago)