Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 143% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,235 (€6,414) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)