Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23834 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 175% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,898 (179,985 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)