Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19781 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,012 (606,701 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)