Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22591 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 146% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,062 (203,893 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)