Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14343 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,570 (464,138 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)