Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18272 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,546 (Shilling139,807) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)