Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18387 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,358 (Shilling382,640) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)