Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19043 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,000 (Shilling110,277) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)