Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 501%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03296 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 341% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 251,165 (7,619,277 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)