Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 614%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03384 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 334% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 338,698 (10,008,846 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)