Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.769 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,796 ($4,941) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)