Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17904 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,861 (¥256,151) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)