Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15946 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,683 (¥794,438) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)