Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.839 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,851 (4,036 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)