Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.982 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,822 (2,777 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)