Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,218 ($7,265) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)