Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,155 ($4,918) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)