Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,131 ($6,970) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)