Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,953 ($1,825) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)