Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.005 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,962 ($3,944) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)