Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,948 ($2,019) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (44 minutes ago)