Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.198 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,142 (AU$6,067) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)