Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.991 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,092 (AU$5,725) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)