Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.104 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,816 (AU$1,263) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)