Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.345 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,063 (AU$5,651) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (33 minutes ago)