Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.687 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,447 (AU$5,273) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)